Friday, May 25, 2012

PTI May Blog Hop

Hello!  Welcome to my creative corner of cyberspace.  Today's project is inspired by this photo.  It is not a color combination that I would pick by myself but that is what photo inspiration challenges are so fun - you never know what you are going to get.  

Here is my card using this inspiration.  The sentiment is from PTI Daily Design Sentiments. 


My base was white card stock and I used a damask stamp that I had on hand to create the pattern.  I cut the flower in three sizes from the Mother's Day 2010 cartridge for my cricut. I used a green brad for the center. After adding the embellishments I inked the edges around the card with black Distress Ink.  

 Thanks for taking a closer look! Enjoy the rest of the hop you can find it here  

Sizzle

5 comments: