Saturday, May 26, 2012

Look Who's 11

I just had to put this one up on the blog because it turned out so cute.  The pictures just don't do this one justice!  It also fits into PTI's Make it Monday with the assortment of papers so I am linking it there too.  I hope you like it.  The letters for Look are from the PTI's fresh alphabet stamp set and the cardstock is also PTI.  The papers are from My Minds Eye Lime twist collection packs and October Afternoon's Fly a Kite.  Both are great paper packs.  I love the My Minds Eye ones because they are double sided and perfect for kid friendly projects (the busy side) and more grown up projects (the subtle side).

The cute owl is from the Paisley cricut cartridge.  I cut it at 2 1/5.  That usually is a great size for cards. The number is embossed.  

Here is a closer look at the owl, there is a cut to cover her feet and for a little flower for her wing but I left those off.  It might have been nice to bring the yellow onto the feet but I was making this hours before party time.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment