Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and Teacher Appreciation Week

Mother's Day stuck up on me this year because my kids had the flu all week and it was also teacher appreciation week so I wanted to do something for the wonderful teacher my son has this year.  I made these cards last night - I wanted to use up a pack of paper I've had for a long time and luckily the first card stock I ever bought when I was in high school was the perfect match for this paper.  I didn't plan for that but it was really really lucky.  I have been trying to use that up too.  

I used the Mother's Day 2010 cart for this card for the sentiment and the flower.  
This frame uses the same paper pack and the frame is cut from the same  cartridge at 2.5 inches.  The sentiment is from PTI.  


These are our teacher appreciation gifts we came up with - we made puppets to look like the teachers and filled the buckets with some of my son's favorite things- Resse's peanut butter cups, crayons and a bookmark.  


No comments:

Post a Comment