Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anniversary Card

You know it has been busy when you are sick of seeing the same old post on your blog.  I know other people get sick a lot faster and the thing is I have done several cards these last few weeks but I haven't posted them so here is the latest (I think) one.  I didn't even take photos on some of the ones that I did.  Oh well.

This one is made with the All about You stamp set from PTI.  I heat embossed the sentiment.  I didn't have matching card stock for the blue color so I wiped an ink pad over white card stock until I got the color I wanted.  I think it is SU Marina Mist.  That is a great tip for when you don't have the perfect color to match your ink - just make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment