Over the last few months I have become a big Papertrey ink fan. Here is a cards I have made recently with their stamp sets.
This one is a birthday card I make for my sister. I used three PTI stamp sets - butterfly dreams, text style 11 and Just the ticket. I love the text and the butterflies. They are a pefect pairing. I used the ticket to date the card so she could use it in a scrapbooking album of her birthday too. I also used Straight from the Nest cricut cart for the brown border strip.
This one is a birthday card I make for my sister. I used three PTI stamp sets - butterfly dreams, text style 11 and Just the ticket. I love the text and the butterflies. They are a pefect pairing. I used the ticket to date the card so she could use it in a scrapbooking album of her birthday too. I also used Straight from the Nest cricut cart for the brown border strip.
No comments:
Post a Comment