Friday, May 27, 2011

thanks you notes




After having my baby - it was a girl!!- I needed a ton of thank you notes so i made a ton of 3x3 notes around the same design. I scored the background cardstock to give it a quilted look - you can't really tell from the picture - sorry. This part took a lot of time but the rest was just a die cut and stamp from papertrey ink - butterfly dreams (my favorite).


Here are some other ones I made after I ran out. I thought it was so cute to use the tuelle on the card. I've never seen that done before. If you have a big event coming up (wedding, baby, birthday etc) that you will need thank you card for try the 3x3 size. You can make them a lot faster and get a ton from one sheet of cardstock. You can make envelopes or just hand them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment