Today has been a storm of letter writting to city officials and zoning commissions as I am trying to protect my neighborhood and my investment (my home) so today's post is going to be brief.
I thought I'd share yet another card I made. This one was for my wonderful mother-in-law for her birthday. I wanted to do something a little more mature and I always loved when people stamped with multiple colors so I tested it on these trees and birds:
I used a stamp by hero arts and inked it with green then rubbed off the ink on the birds and used a brush pen to color the birds blue. At first it was just a brown background with the green strip but then I desided to add the scallop skirt to bring out a little more blue. Inside it reads happy birthday. I used a ruler when I stamped this time, it made a big difference.
Thank you for following!
No comments:
Post a Comment