Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waking Up Music

A couple years ago I went on a search for an ipod clock radio—something I could set to play things off my ipod to wake me up in the morning. I admit I haven't used it entirely THAT much in the past while. This is mostly because I liked have the radio play and people talking to get me up in the morning.

HOWEVER, a couple weeks ago, the dj format on my regular station was abandoned, and the station plays weird music all the time. So I took this opportunity to use my ipod once again. I set it to play Jon Peter Lewis' album "Break the Silence."

That was a mistake. I LOVE that album, but it was a little too slow and made me want to just curl up in bed longer.

So I am now on a search for two things.

1) A new radio station with an interesting morning show in Utah. (I previously listened to 101.9. I'm not too picky, but it takes time to get used to a new format.)

2) Wake me up songs.
Yes, I want to create a playlist that I'd LOVE waking up in the morning to.

Send me your ideas please!!

Here are some that I've compiled so far:

(YouTube Links)

Waking Up To Love: Shanna Crooks (love her)

Greatest Day: Take That

Don't Stop Believing: Glee Cast

I'm Alive: Celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment