Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Organization Week

Hey readers! Happy Wednesday. Lately I've been really motivated to clean out and organize everything—my pantry, my room, my desk, my drawers, etc. I suppose the Spring Cleaning Bug has bitten!!

Well, it just so happens that over on the blog Write. Click. Scrapbook., it is organization week! So I've loved the extra inspiration. Monday they featured a CRAZY organized craft room. And Tuesday they featured other rooms, like pantries, linen closets, fridges, bookshelves. I've not a naturally organized person, so this is pretty intense. But it definitely offers motivation!!

Here are some of the small things I've done lately to help me be a little more organized. Plus you'll get an embarrassing sneak at my craft closet that desperately needs focus!!

I got these cute mirror/hooks at a boutique a while ago, and I had forgotten about them. But I recently hung them in my bathroom to use for elastics and headbands. Somehow I have a ton! I could just never find them before.



I got a cute basket to sit on my toilet. I don't have a lot of under-cabinet space, so I use this basket to hold my hairdryer, straightener, brush, comb, and usually my everyday makeup bag.

This is a fun alternative to a magnet board. I got these strips at IKEA for 99 cents, but I haven't seen them lately. I use them to display important documents and fun notes that I like to keep.



I love these little plastic organization boxes. I use them in my desk drawers, bathroom, and dresser. I also use tiny hair elastics to keep the cords tidy in this particular drawer. Um, so my phone charger is not currently tidy. Ooops, I just use it too often, haha.

Just a look at my top drawer. It doesn't look overly organized but I put all of my note cards here and have another plastic box.

AND....
Yes, this is the next area I need to tackle. Whew, it will be intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment