There it is. I painted it blue, covered it with paper which I cut to size with a craft knife. I sanded around the edges to smooth it out. Then I added a rub on. Tied it with crochet thred (clearance $1 for 350 yards). I wrapped the thread around- crossed it and taped it on the inside of the card.
I used a poka dot background stamp from Martha Stewarts line- it tore when I peeled it off and was stucked to another stamp so I am not impressed with her stamps. I tried to make it work but it wasn't perfect. Grrr.
I stamped the back of the card with red ink. I cut birthday using the STAMPED cartridge which they are retiring. sad. I am glad I have it. I used smooth and shorty. I cut them on adhesive back mat paper so they went on as stickers. They happy is another rub on.
I used a punch on the border piece and rounded the corners.
I like it most because to me it looks like KK. I debated doing a black and white card because that is her thing but as Tim Gunn on project runway would stay - you have to stay true to yourself even when you are designing for someone else. I am a color girl - no black and white for me!



Thanks! I loved the card. It really is so cute, and I loved your colors. Haha, I love the Tim Gunn quote and Project Runway reference as well. Way to stay true to yourself and still pleasing me. You are IN.
ReplyDelete