Well I have just a couple things to share with you today.
I finally got around to actually HANGING UP the magnet board I posted about a while ago. Yes that's right. Until now, it has been leaning against the wall in the corner of my room.
I had some clips and a metal wire, so I superglued the clips and just wrapped the wire around it at the appropriate length. I didn't want to worry about cutting the wire, plus if I ever need to rehang this is need the wire for a more important whatever, I can simply unwind it and re-use.

Sorry I don't have great photos. I still can't find my camera memory card. I need to get on that. :P So yes, these are from me holding my laptop up and hoping it frames the image.
P.S. This is the first time I've actually used my own hot glue gun I purchased at Walmart. In the process, a strip of glue dripped out on my finger!!! I kinda just stared at it for a few seconds because--what was I supposed to do, I couldn't touch it!! Then I jumped up and ran to the bathroom where I washed it off. But it was too late. It turned bright red, later was a big blister, then started to look like a deep cut that was healing over. Let's just say I'm going to need to be more careful dealing with hot glue.
I've also been doing some spring organizing. I have this big lamp that doesn't work so I'm using it for decoration. And it's been great for hanging necklaces on.
PLUS, this weekend there was a church yard sale across the street from the gym. So I stopped by and found this cool stand for WHAT?? 25 cents!! So I will have to strip it and paint. I'm thinking a bright color since I do so much black.
I can't wait until there are more yard sales on Saturday mornings!! Hopefully that will motivate me to complete some projects and also to get up early on Saturdays!! :) Yay Spring.
Yay! I also am excited for yard sales!! They make me happy
ReplyDelete