Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines Gear up




Happy February! January always seems so long but Feb. means we are getting close to spring. Yeah.

I am not one of those people who gets ready for holidays months or months in advance. There are lots of people who can do that but I can't. However when it is a holiday month then I can kick it in gear.

sidenote: I think it is my way to rebel against all the stores putting Christmas up before Halloween and Valentines up before Christmas is even over--that annoys me so I wait and usually I can score some stuff on clearance before the holiday is even here! Double bonus.

Here is my first valentines project:


You can get the pattern here. It is free and fun and easy to make. There are a lot of projects on this site that are free and that is a good way to improve your sewing skills!

p.s. if you look at the last page of the pattern you can see my heart. I was a pattern tester for this project.



1 comment:

  1. I love how your heart turned out, Christianne! Thanks so much for your great work!

    ReplyDelete