Awhile back I found BeFunky.com - a site where you can upload photos and turn them into paintings, pop art, cartoons, or old photos. It's so cool, and instead of having photographs everywhere, create some uniqueness by printing out these images.
Take your images from this: (picture of my brother McKay in Hawaii)...
To something like this: (I'm thinking these could work for a cover of one of McKay's solo drum albums)
------------------------------------------------------
I love travel pictures - so I took one of my favorites and jazzed it up a bit - going from this....
to this!
Finally - I found an old photo of the me and four of the sisters and turned it from this...
To this!
Note: the website automatically puts their name on the photos. What you can do is save it and open it in photoshop or adobe photo and expand it and then crop it out, or you can leave it in. Also, all of these photos were on the free part of the website, but you could pay to use a lot of other features, and i bet you don't have to have the name on the pictures.




Wow! How cool is that?????
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
:)