Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday. I love when Wednesdays jump out at me and I suddenly realize the week is halfway through. It's even better when there's an upcoming three-day weekend.
So how about that Google Buzz everyone? I think it will take some time to get used to and to really embrace what it offers, but also being a Twitter advocate, I'm excited about something built right into my G-mail page...which acts as my home base almost all of the time. Share your thoughts about what you think.
Annnd, to offer just a little mid-week motivation, I want to share some great quotes with you this week.
We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals. —Stephen Covey
True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist. —Albert Einstein
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. —Ayn Rand
A first-rate soup is more creative than a second-rate painting. —Abraham Maslow
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. —Franklin D. Roosevelt
A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown. —Denis Waitley
KK - These are so good. I want to print them out and frame them for my creative space. This weekend I'll be hitting thrift stores for cheap frames
ReplyDeleteI think Buzz is a little late and a copy of what people already have through facebook...checked it out today and thought, 'lame.'
ReplyDelete