I finally finished. The hardest part for me is trying to do the packing/finishing. I made little tags and put my info on the back and I think they turned out cute. Now I need to make myself one. Here are some pictures:
those are super super cute! I will have to try them! I will admit though, when I first saw the balls I thought they were the shower luffas, but i like them even better knowing how they are made!
those are super super cute! I will have to try them! I will admit though, when I first saw the balls I thought they were the shower luffas, but i like them even better knowing how they are made!
ReplyDeleteyou'll need 80 circles for one ball so put on a good movie and get to work
ReplyDeleteThey turned out very cute!
ReplyDeleteDARLING! Can I be Your new friend?
ReplyDelete