
Here are the supplies you will need
- Felt (a lot so buy a half yard)
- dowel (I got mine at Lowes for .74, they are a lot longer from a hardware store so I will have enough to make 4 and some left over)
- Styrofoam balls
- pins
- a bucket- I got mine at the dollar store
- cup - to use to make a template circle - mine was the bottom of a small cup about 3" round
- Flower foam
- scissors

Fill your bucket with flower foam or craft foam. Stick the dowel that you have cut to size and painted into the top and then into the bucket. Cover the foam. Attach ribbon and card.

Sorry the bucket is a little blurry, I wanted to show the details of the flower. I plan to decorate the bucket and make a tag too.
This is seriously cute! I love the idea and the other samples you posted. I'll have to try it sometime.
ReplyDelete