Friday, December 4, 2009

Wrap it up!

There's so many fun things about the Christmas season! I keep getting excited as I see new crafts that I want to try, but unfortunately so far this month has been crammed with so much stuff that I haven't been able to actually get any of them done.

One thing that always makes me happy is artfully wrapped presents. There's so many cute ideas of things to tie-on to make your gifts unique. Usually the extent of the cute wrapping under our family tree are the ones that originated from the BYU Bookstore... but this year I have high aspirations. Lets say to at least put a ribbon on them :)

Anyway, there were a bunch of cute ideas in the Real Simple magazine this month that I wanted to share. That way as you go about your holiday preparations you can pocket a little trinket that can dress up your presents. If you have a cutely wrapped box, you can't help but already love what's going to be inside :)

(If you click on the pictures they describe what's used in the pictures)
What's your favorite creative wrapping technique?

No comments:

Post a Comment