It's the 25th and that means the PTI Blog Hop. The challenge was to use your favorite card from 2011 and create a new card using it as inspiration. Here are my two cards:
2011 birthday card
2012 Congrats card
I used the same three stamp sets: Just the Ticket, Butterfly Dreams, and Text Style II
Ink: VersaMark, SU Calyspo Coral and PTI Aqua Mist (new)
I love the colors on both of the cards and the fact that they both incorporate beautiful butterflies. And of course the tickets that I happen to really like ;)
Love these! I've been using Just the Ticket lately myself and it really adds a unique look to each of your projects. Very clever background treatment with the text/butterfly combo.
these are both so pretty- and those sets are awesome together! Love that little touch of doily...
ReplyDeleteI love the colors on both of the cards and the fact that they both incorporate beautiful butterflies. And of course the tickets that I happen to really like ;)
ReplyDeleteLove these! I've been using Just the Ticket lately myself and it really adds a unique look to each of your projects. Very clever background treatment with the text/butterfly combo.
ReplyDelete