Have you heard of it before?
You can download some images for free others cost anywhere from .99 to $3. You can print them as many times as you want.
The purpose of digital stamping is to color them with copics, ink, chalk, colored pencils, or paint. You then cut them out and mount them on a card or scrapbook page. You could really use them for any crafty project. I have been searching and there are some cute ones. They are a lot cheaper than traditional stamps and you can re size them to any size you need.
Follow this link to see some darling 4th of July digital images. You can print them on fabric and sew them to T-shirts. The possibilities are endless. You could also scan images from coloring books and shrink them down. In fact, I have a stash of coloring books that the kids never really use I just make copies for them to color and then I can use them for other projects too.
The site squigglefly.com is the best site I have found - they also have some tutorials to get you started.
Another option is photoshop brushes - they are images that you can use to create paper, texture, or a "stamp" in photoshop. Here is a good link for those.

I've been taking this digital class and I have learned a lot. It is a FREE online class about hybrid card making. I took it to learn PSE (photoshop elements). They are enrolling again. If you are interested you should sign up. Here is the link
Other places to get digital supplies (the ones I have found and like):
- twopeasinabucket.com
- jessicasprague.com (they have sales where you can get a lot of things for a dollar)
- squigglefly.com
- digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com
- bugaboostamps.com
- mygrafico.com (lots of cute freebies here)
- Here is a link to a site that gathered a ton - I haven't checked them all out yet but if you want to look around
I am sure there are millions more - if you know of one please share. I am just finding out myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment