Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Bullseye

Okay, so I remembered something that I did that actually did turn out, so I figure I'll share it to redeem myself from my failures. 

We went to the doctor this week for my baby's 2 month check up and on the info form they gave me it says "Your child can begin to regard bright simple contrasting designs. Hang mobiles or a bull's-eye of contrasting colors within baby's sight."  And what did it remind me of?  This post!

So, I pulled out my paper and markers and made this.  I actually made the circles in Word so they'd be even, then printed it to color.   

I saw the colors like that on an actual bull's eye and I figured it must help focus on the middle...maybe.  Anyway it looked cool.

So I hung this up in front of the baby swing so he can look at it.  And he just stares away.  I knew my killer art skills would come in handy someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment