Friday, April 2, 2010

Pacifier Clip

Hehe, sorry that my posts are all baby related recently...  I promise it won't always be like that.  This project isn't even for me, I've just been wanting to try one and decided to add it to a baby gift.  Turns out it's really easy.  I made a trial one bit ago with a snap and a different clip, and it didn't turn out so well.  This way is easier and more professional looking and functional.

Materials:
10 inches of ribbon
1 suspender/mitten clip
1 piece sew on velcro (cut to width of ribbon)



Step 1:
Singe both ends of ribbon to prevent fraying


Step 2: Put one end of ribbon through suspender clip and sew across it.

 

Step 3: Fold over the other edge a little and sew across it as well. 


Step 4: Sew one piece of velcro and the end or the ribbon, and the other piece about 1.5 inches apart. And sew it on well! (Try it with your pacifier to see for sure how far apart you want them)

And you're done!




No comments:

Post a Comment