Friday, March 19, 2010

Sites for Saving!

My baby is 2 weeks old today! It's been so much fun getting to know him. He's definitely demanding of time, but oh so cute so I don't mind. So my crafting time has been ultra-limited but I was introduced to two AWESOME sites this week that I want to share.

Every time I start typing this, he needs something, and then I get distracted, so this is going to have to be brief! Like right now, he started crying. Hmm, I'll try to type one handed...I'm getting pretty good at that.

I talked before about the world of couponing, and although I haven't tried much lately, some things add up (diapers for one...) and I needed a way to cut down on those things. So, my friend introduced me to the Krazy Coupon Lady! It is seriously so helpful!



You can search by store and she has scenarios of what to buy to get the best deal and links to what coupons to use (some being printable). She also provides info on how to be succesful, and provides each stores policy

Probably my favorite thing about it is the Coupon Database she provides:

You can go here and look up any product and see where online you can print off a coupon for it! I admit I've spent lots of time searching a bunch of different sites trying to find a coupon.

She also linked to this site: Totally Target
I love Target because they have so many ways to save. In addition to their awesome clearance schedule, they always have Gift Card deals plus printable Target coupons that you can use in addition to manufacturers coupons.


This lady know her Target stuff!  She shares some deals that aren't advertised too, so check that one out!

Alright, that's all the time I can steal away from my squirming baby.  Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. I type one handed a lot these days too! Makes for short comments. Have you checked out moneysavingmom.com? She has great tips, coupons, etc. too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh just checked it out -- another really good one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete