Monday, March 29, 2010

Noticing the little things - photography

Hi everyone, sorry for the late post today - I'll be much better I promise :) 

Last week I posted from the road about roadtripping. I went to California with my boyfriend, Than. I wanted to post some of his photos (again), as he is such a creative inspiration for me. He carries his cameras with him most of the time, and he always will stop and take pictures of small flowers, or obscure walls or hallways, sometimes I don't even know what he's taking a picture of. At the time I think he is just playing around with his camera, testing different settings or exposures, but then I see his pictures and I'm in awe. He sees art in everything that surrounds him, and he sees how shadows and colors and textures make a simple item be simply amazing in a photo. 

I'll include a few here and hopefully they'll inspire you somehow :) Till next time, Jules

 

No comments:

Post a Comment