Thursday, March 11, 2010

Excited to share

Hi again.  I just got the mail and I am so excited to share a site that I found and ordered from.  I have been looking for this white gel pen (Signo Broad White Gel Pen) for a LONG time.  It is supposed to be the best white pen on the market.  Scrapbookers and card makers use it for fo-stitching, journaling, etc and it has high reviews from EVERYWHERE.  I tried every office supply store, jetpens (which is where most people said they got them) but shipping was high and you had to spend 100 to get free shipping (great prices on Copics btw) so it didn't work for me.  I kept searching and I found this little site - buried. 

http://www.trendyrightnow.com/ and they have the best price on the pen and FREE SHIPPING - all the time - with every order. 

That is just too good not to share. 

I got my pens today and I was so excited.  I already tried them (I got a silver one and 2 whites) and they work great. 


Below is an example from one of my favorite blogs http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog.  She uses the pen all the time.  See her latest card below. 

See my favorite here at twopeasinabucket.com: favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment