Sorry this picture is so dark - it is really cloudy and cold today.
Here are some closer ones to give you an idea. Since I made up this pattern I learned a few things and mine didn't turn out perfect but I like the result. The first thing is the ribbon between have to be short or they twist and turn. Some of mine were too long so I had to really work to get them to all face forward in the pictures.
Here is what I did it is pretty easy:
1) I cut two heart shapes out of computer paper
2) I sewed a bunch of cuts of fabric together to get the pieced look but you could just do solid fabrics
3) I traced the heart shapes onto my fabric square (the ones I pieced together)
4) I also traced them onto scrap fabric for the backs
5) I cut them out 1/4 outside of the outline - I cut 4 big and 6 little
6)I sewed a front to a back on the line with right sides together with ONE ribbon on one side leaving the other side open for turning and stuffing
7) turn right side out
8) stuff with fiberfill
9)handsew the opening with the second ribbon in it closed.
10) tie hearts together
note: for the hearts at the beginning and end I sewed the ribbon on the top instead of the side. If you look at the picture you will see what I am talking about.
Done!






That's super cute! I would never take it down.
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love that you stuffed them :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com