I went to my friends house yesterday, and saw this piece of art that her mom had done for her with all of the money that my friend bought back from her travels in Asia. I thought it was such a cool idea - instead of just throwing it away or keeping it in a jar, make a piece of art out of it. I think the piece is really contemporary, and the colors are great - it can go with any other decor - and has a great story!
I thought it would be cool to find some other ideas that you could do with foreign currencies, as a "free" souvenir from travels.
mmmCrafts had a cool idea for a coin charm bracelet. Just drill holes into the coins and get bendable metal to hook onto a chain bracelet.
Instructables.com shows how to turn coins into fridge magnets
AHC arts & crafts, has a ton of great project ideas for children and teens - browse to find some of your own ideas!



No comments:
Post a Comment