Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Shower

So a couple weeks ago two of my friends threw me the cutest baby shower ever. Seriously, I was so impressed. They did everything in the colors that I want to do the baby's room, brown, green and blue. (Want meaning once we actually have a room for him...) Anyway, one of the attendees was kind enough to take some pictures of the event which I now have and would like to share with you. Such cute ideas.

First of course, the food table: Classy eh? :)

For the glasses she used a Cricut to cut out vellum ducks. These served as tags for us to write our names to prevent mix-ups.One of the games: Birth the Baby! They froze little plastic babies in ice cubes and put one in the glass of each guest. The first person to "birth their baby" (melt the cube to release the baby...) got a special prize.

(These last two got moved during the shower so I recreated them at my house for you.)

Our Family Tree: For this I gave them some baby pics of Jeremy & I as well as some ultrasounds of the baby. Then just glue to scrapbook paper and hang from a branch in a cool vase. The actual vase was lots cuter than mine here... one of those bigger ones full of cool glass beads.

And to complete it all, the diaper cake. They're just so cute. If you ever wanna try your own I found a decent tutorial here.Well I didn't get to show you everything, but hopefully these will provide some inspiration for the next party (of any kind) that you get to throw! :)

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment