Today marks the first day I have forgotten to post the night before I'm actually supposed to do it. Ooops, my bad. I had it on my mind all Monday and most of Tuesday morning. I even chatted about it with Sizzle after I got off work yesterday.
So I’m taking the easy way out and posting today about MUSIC. I am in no way a musical person, but (perhaps because of my dance background) have always loved music—especially in the past couple years.
I always have to have music playing while I’m working on projects and trying to get stuff done. Depending on my mood or what I’m doing, I love having music to match and help inspire and motivate me.
Finding new music and artists is a big hobby of mine. I’ve made a playlist to share with you today with some of my current favorite songs. Because a lot of what I listen to is so small, Project Playlist didn’t have their songs available. But maybe I’ll share more later.
What are your favorite artists or music to listen to while working on projects?
I’d love any new suggestions to check out too!
I was just wishing i had some new & good music to listen to while organizing & packing. Guess its my lucky day :)
ReplyDelete