So what did we come up with. Hair accessories. :)
This is a popular project for baby bows. I'm hoping we came up with some stuff that seems a little more, um, mature. But hey, I like wearing flowers in my hair.
And I hope to come up with some more stuff later. We were after all, working under a time crunch so we could get the package mailed off.Thanks Sizzle for helping/doing it all and letting me post this one.
We used a hot glue gun to attach a white ribbon base on the alligator clips. The clips are easy to find at beauty supply stores. Sizzle got a box of 100 small clips for about 5 bucks.

We wanted to use buttons and after brainstorming, Sizzle came up with the perfect idea. She cut a rectangle of felt to be the base and just hot glued the buttons in a pile on that.
There are so many more options out there, and I'm next going to make some for myself. Let me know if you have any tips or better "mature" ideas.
KK out!
No comments:
Post a Comment