Here it is Christmas Eve and I am probably the MOST excited. Today we are making spudnuts, decorating paper bags, delivering goodies, driving around admiring Christmas lights, doing the nativity, reading Christmas stories by the Christmas tree and enjoying the season.
There will be no shopping today, no running about, just being together.
Oh and a Treasure map is being created! I wish I could post pictures but the hubby (who is an artist) took my childish renderings to work to fix them. This treasure map will be deposited by Santa into the stocking of my oldest son.
He adores treasure maps and his dream is to make tons of maps and have me follow them around the back yard ALL DAY. So he is getting his chance to have us follow a treasure map tomorrow.
The plan is stockings here and presents awaiting us at a nearby location only to be found by following a treasure map!
Sounds fun? He will love it and I am so excited to see his eyes light up when he sees Santa left him a treasure map to help him find his presents.
Looking forward to tomorrow!
What do you do on Christmas Eve?
What do you eat Christmas morning?
Growing up we got little boxes of sugary ceral in our stockings - like fruit loops and we just ate that. We never got ceral so this was a BIG deal but I am thinking I want something a little more fancy....like egg and sausage casserole or some baked french toast. I am looking for recipes.
Also we are taking a blog vacation until the new year so there will be no new posts until then....although I might show you the MAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment