Thursday, November 5, 2009

Creative Juices Giveaway

Yeah, it's Sizzle and today we are having our first giveaway! I am so excited to introduce you to Scruffy. He is a seasonal home decor idem. He is not small, he is 14" tall and 9" wide and has beans in the bottom to give him stability. His face was embroidered by me and is made of muslin by lined with a thicker cotton fabric. His hat is made of burlap and his hair of raffia.

He will bring the fall season into your home and make you smile when you look at him. He is also very good with children.



Here is what you need to do to win:

1. Leave a comment, make sure I have a way to contact you in case you win

2. Become a follower and receive 5 extra chances to win. Let me know you are a follower.

3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and let me know by leaving a comment/link to your blog and receive another chance to win

4. Follow us on Twitter @ creativejuices5 and receive another chance to win. Again, let me know you follow us on twitter.

You can enter through Tuesday Night and the winner will be announced Thursday!

Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. He's super cute Chris! Great idea. If I win, you can contact me at Whitneyjademckee@yahoo.com :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think I am a follower...I tried to become one anyway, but I'm not sure if it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, you did a good job on Scruffy. :) You make such fun stuff, and I know you don't have tons of time. Good job.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris, I think scruffy is really cute too. I read this blog almost everyday (but I don't think I am a follower anywhere) and there are so many good ideas here. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete