BOO!
You'll need one of these cheap ceramic pots (I forgot what they are called), white paint, twine (I got mine at the dollar store) and some material (I used cheap muslin) and a glue gun.
Paint the pot white - I used two coats.
Draw a face with permanent marker - you could hand paint it if you wanted but the marker is easier.
Cut a square of fabric that will fit around your pot I cut a 15" x 12" piece. Then cut it into streamer - but not all the way through. If you do it will just be a little harder to glue.
Hot glue to the inside of your pot - I just put glue around the edge inside the pot.
Put your twine through the hole and tie a ton of knots so it is a really big knot. If you are a boy scout you probably know a knot that will make it big faster but I am not so I just did like 10 knots.
Then I hot glued the knot so it was really sturdy.
Tie twine to where you want to hang your ghost and enjoy watching the wind blow the streamers everywhere. This one is guarding my little guys door to keep the "pumpkin man" from coming into his room.
You could use anything to make this (buckets, bowls, cups, 2 liter bottles cut in half etc) You could use black duck tape or electrical tape to make the face if you don't want to write with permanent marker. You could use ribbons, crepe paper, a ripped rag etc. for the streamers
Keep the juices flowing
SIZZLE
P.S. More fun Halloween decorating ideas coming every...stay tuned








Cute! You always have cute ideas.
ReplyDelete