Sunday, August 16, 2009

baby shower prep

One of my good friends and favorite people is having a baby shower soon and I am planning on giving her some random gifts - no clothes.

I am thinking
1 - wall hanging
2-teddy bear blankets
3- fabric key ring -
The idea room is my new favorite craft blog - her blog has so many great ideas like homemade slime, bouncy balls etc - all stuff my boys would LOVE

This tutioral looks so easy and I desperately need one of these because I can never find my keys in my purse!!

4- a tag animal
5 - vinyl bibs
5 - the tag toy (last post)

I am also thinking of getting one of those giant containers of batteries- seems like you need a lot of batteries and diapers when you have kids. The battery idea might not be right for a baby shower though.

What do you think are the best baby shower gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment