Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby projects

Everyone is having babies and I have been scoring the Internet finding fun and easy projects to do for babies. There are so many fun ideas out there.

One of my friends is having her first baby soon and my SIL had her baby today.


I made this for her - so fun and easy! (front and back). I made the ribbons different length and widths. I used a sheet protector for the crinkley stuff and used minky for the back so it would be oh so soft.
Find a tutorial here. Here is another version, people make these with or without the crinkle factor. They can be a soothie item meaning something a child can attach themselves to but smaller than a blanket.


You know how hard it is to find wipe-off bibs. Well I found a blog that teaches you how to make them. You buy iron on vinyl and wala waterprof bibs. I love it. This is going to be an upcoming activity. I will post my pics. Here is the link to the tutorial

When I am making gifts I always feel like I need that one big present. This baby bear blanket pattern is so cute! I got the supplied for it yesterday -but I forgot the eyes. I will probably just sew in eyes. safer too huh.






1 comment:

  1. I made one of those and thought my baby would LOVE it because he always finds the tags on everything. He has played with it very little. :(

    ReplyDelete