Friday, October 25, 2013

Recent Projects

I have gotten so behind on posting since my kids started not school but soccer!  It seems like we are so busy that adding content to this blog is next to impossible but I have created several cards since SAF but it seems I only took photos of two but here they are:
This one I made for my wonderful Grandma.  I stamped on tissue paper and then applied it to a piece of card stock.  The technique makes it look like silk but it's just tissue paper.

This one was my brother's birthday card.  He is a drummer and is part of a band.  He just started a movie making company so I might have to go camera type theme in the future.  I paper pieced the card front from several pieces of patterned paper and then die cut the guitar out then I embossed it in silver on another piece of card stock and lined it up.  This is a camera photo (sorry) so you can't see the dimension as much.  It looks manly I think so that its what I was going for.

I really loved a sweet sixteen one I did but I must not have taken a picture. Darn it.

See ya next time

Sizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment