Friday, May 3, 2013

New Stuff

Sizzle here, Today I wanted to share some cards that I have done in the last month.  We are finally settling into our new house and I am getting it together.  I forgot to take pictures of some of the cards I made and one of them got lost in the mail *gasp*.  So I have been trying to do better.  I also finished up a few more woodworking projects that I need to share (5) so I am behind but I am trying to catch up.

I really loved the look of these two cards.  They were fun to make.  
This one I inked the background from bottom to top  (Slate (CTMH), winter wisteria (PTI), amber rose (PTI), and melon berry (PTI).  I then embossed the dandelion stamp from Botanical Silhouettes.  My vision was sending wishes in the form of dandelions.  A brighter twist on a sympathy card.   


For this card I used Rosie Posie (PTI) and Say it with Style (PTI) , twine and pearls.  I wanted to use a modern, non-relastic color combo and this card is beautiful in person.  My photos don't do it justice.  


 Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment