After participating in this challenge this morning I kept thinking of new interactive ideas and decided to make mini valentines for my kids. The first one is a shaker card. I used two of PTI coasters and cut them with a spellbinders die in the middle. I glued them together. I cut up a PTI stamp box for the window and a scrap of red also cut with the spellbinders die in the middle to cover the sandwich. 
I forgot to take a photo of the back but I backed it with black card stock and wrote I love you because... and all the things I love about my daughter. I used a white gel pen so it looks like a chalkboard. This isn't a traditional card because it doesn't open. It is more like a toy for her to carry around and play with.
The heart I used is from Bitty Bird (that is the only heart stamp I own- can you believe that?) and the sentiment is from daily design sentiments.
| I filled it with seed beads and punched hearts in different colors. |
No comments:
Post a Comment