![]() |
| Here is another one that is more like mine. I wanted the movement of the folded hearts since I wasn't going to frame it. |
![]() |
| This one is my personal favorite - you can find it here. |
![]() |
| Here is an example of one on etsy right now where the hearts lay flat. |
I learned some things from trying this out that I'd like to share with you.
1. It takes a lot more time that it looks and you need a LOT of hearts. I used a small canvas and I needed 60 hearts
2. You have to play with the direction you fold the hearts but I found that alternating rows was more pleasing to the eye than a random approach. I started doing this toward the end.
3. You need a really strong glue. I used glossy accents and it worked great.
4. If I did this again I would probably mat it and frame it but I just wanted something to hang on a shelf for decoration. I might re-do it next year so it looks different - maybe black and red.
Recipe:
Cricut and George basic shapes for the hearts - cut at 1" real dial size on.
Fresh Alphabet from PTI for the letters



No comments:
Post a Comment