Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Music

Hey everyone!

So I can tell you right now that my life is getting CRAZY. Hopefully the craziness melds into something awesome, but I shall let you know as things evolve. Yes, I am being incredibly vague. But that's how it goes.

I've just spent the last 20 minutes listening to this new single by Kris Allen, last year's American Idol winner. I like it way better for him than his last single. (If I haven't ranted about this to you yet, that song was written by The Script and I think it sounds so much better when they sing it.) So, because I was pleasantly surprised, I wanted to share that with you today!



Next, because I've been so busy, there are sooo many things in my life that have simply been left undone. Sometimes that can be a bit overwhelming and it's easy to become frustrated with your inability to do EVERYTHING.

With that said, I'd like to share my learned importance of — making ones bed. I didn't grow up as much of a bed maker. It wasn't my thing. But last month I made the goal of simply making my bed every. single. day. For two weeks. I did amazing, and I loved the results. That simple task (yes, it is simple if done every day) helped keep me on top of all the many other things I had to do.

Unfortunately I slacked and the habit stopped. But, I had seen how much of a difference it made. So this morning, after an evening of being a little intimidated by some things I have to do this week, I woke up and made my bed. Even though everything else is pretty much a disaster, my bed is made. And I feel a little more able to accomplish...well, life.

Another music share: I've recently been listening to Train's latest album "Save Me, San Francisco" that came out last year. Here is "If It's Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment