Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tidbits and Boy Card

Happy March. My favorite month! Spring makes its debut and lots and lots of birthday cake. So today I did a boy style birthday card.

I used my Cuttlebug again for the background and for the badge. I colored the badge with the chalk to see if it would work- it did. This is what it looked like before:
I used a thick ribbon because thick ribbon is more boy to me and no matchy-matchy so the badge background is green. The boys liked it even the big boy and wouldn't be embarrassed to get this card in the mail = success.

This is a really quick and easy card.

Another note: Zig two way glue pens are my favorite for Cricut cuts and embellishments and it is only 2.50 at Walmart. I got one a Joann's at 40% off thinking it would be cheaper than Walmart but it wasn't. It was 4.19 at 40% off (I am returning it) so get you Zigs at Walmart. It is 8.99 on amazon. That is nuts - it's glue people - crazy!!
They look like this:

Another tidbit - I was up with a teething baby until 3 am (I'm learning I DON'T need as much sleep as I think I do) and I watched the end of the bachelor. I totally get his choice of Vienna. I was skeptical but I get it and I think he did a great job of defending her on ATFR. I am sure she is much better than the tabloids make her sound.

Oh and I am working on a project to submit for mypinkstamper.com. Exciting but I can't share...yet.

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A REALLY CUTE BOY CARD, I HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE COMING UP W/BOY CARDS THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THIS OFF! YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete