Thursday, March 4, 2010

Organization made cute



Spring means cleaning and organization so I started on my binders - create (patterns/sketches), dream (home decor) and inspire (articles and cute pictures), learn (gardening-things I want to learn) --you get the idea.


I love using butterflies - to me they represent that things are always changing, improving and growing. We build a life for ourselves little by little and eventually we see the rewards. I love butterflies. I cut everything on my Cricut - home decor solutions cart. This cart has great images and it also has the blackout and shadow feature. It is a good one!

For the spine, I tried to get something down in the little sleeve but it got stuck and wouldn't come out so I just glued the spine on top of the plastic stuff. I am trying to decide if I should just put contact paper over it or mod podge or just leave it.


I think when I get them all done they will look really cute on my bookcase that I built last Sept. I am excited to cut all those pictures out of my piles and piles of magazine and organize them so I actually look at them again!
See my binders all naked.  Imagine them all dressed up sitting there - MUCH better. 

Well it is a beautiful day and I am off to the park to have a picnic with the kids and some friends.  What is your favorite way to organize.  Do you spring clean?


No comments:

Post a Comment