One thing I've never been good at when it comes to scrapbooking is not only journaling (because I'm not good at that either) but recording the things about life that aren't the who, where, why. In this case, the little things in life I'm thankful for. So my first step is to record 100 things I'm thankful for. As my friend Whitney challenged:
Make a list of 100 things you're grateful for. You'll be surprised at how many things you'll have to leave out.
Sounds like a fun activity and starting point, huh? Then I want to find some way to creative record my thankful thoughts. I'm thinking a 12 x 12 scrapbook page with squares with each item...and some represented with a specific image or something. I've never been great at focusing on thoughts and words rather than pictures so this will be a challenge—but a fun one—for me. :)
Here are some other thankful pages that I like and that I hope can motivate us all to remember the tiny things we are grateful about with life.





If any of us get a chance to complete a thankful project over the break, send in a pic. We'd love to feature it. :)
As I was thinking about Thanksgiving crafts, I was reminded of THESE amazing cookie turkeys. Every Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house growing up featured these at each plate.
I also love the yarn turkey idea and sticking the feathers with the Thankful notes in the back. If I had thought of it earlier, this would have been fun to do in my apartment with my roommates and any friends we had coming over.
No comments:
Post a Comment