Don't worry if your kid doesn't make an actual face - he/she is learning and creating something. I have let my kids put stickers everywhere. I think it is good for kids to create to decorate and be able to have creative control of something. Stickers come off, paint - not so much.
Craft foam is great for young kids! You can buy the sticky back kind and cut out your own stickers. I cut out a lot of eyes, noses, mouths and let the kids go at it. I also had some other colors so the parents of the kids could design new faces.
Here are some of the ones our kids and adults came up with:
This doesn't take a ton of time so I let my kids put faces on every side or "erase" and try something new. It is fun to see all the combinations you can come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment