Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Game: Pass the Goblin

Hi everyone, I planned to do a totally different post today but my hubby came home sick last night and we ended up taking his to the ER and he had surgery to get his appendix out.  (Is it just me or has this been happening a lot more often lately?) So instead of a Halloween easy sewing project I am sharing with you a Halloween game.


Haunt your neighbors/friends is a good way by playing Pass the Goblin.

Here's the message:
You have been visited by the Halloween GOBLIN, and you now have the curse on you.  In order to break the curse, place a plate of goodies at two homes with a GOBLIN (a note see below); at your house hang your Goblin on your front door, so all will know you have been visited.  Happy Haunting. 

To make it: 
1. Just pull a picture of a ghost/goblin or a halloween image off clip art or find one on the web and type the message on the sheet of paper.
2. create a plate of goodies to distribute to friends/families doors.
3. Attach the Goblin note to the plate of goodies.
4. Put the plate and Goblin on their doorstep, ring the doorbell and run

I think this is such a fun halloween activity and it was a nice surprise when we got visited this week with a plate of cookie.  Spook someone this Halloween with this clever message! 

Sizzle

1 comment:

  1. That is totally happening more often! He is the fourth person I know to get theirs out in the last couple months, and I don't think I knew of any in my whole life before that. Hmm, conspiracy??

    ReplyDelete