Friday, September 11, 2009

Ritz is finally here!

Hi, it's Ritz. As this is my first post, I'd like to welcome you to our new blog! As well as being given the motivation to create and post weekly, I'm excited to learn from the creativity of all of my sisters. We've always all had different styles and strengths that have inspired me throughout my life, and now that we're in a greater variety of living situations, I know the knowledge gained will be even more.


For our readers, I hope that you'll find the same kinds of inspirations to keep the juices flowing in your own lives.

In my life right now, I'm looking forward to a move (hopefully to a house of our own), and we are expecting our first child, so there are so many projects I look forward to doing!

In my posts I look forward to bringing you:

*Some of the things around me that keep me inspired. Great colors for one.
.

*My craft projects (as soon as I complete them). Here's a few I'm working on.

*Thrift store finds and how to make them great. (This one I couldn't pass up and am still playing with in my head.)


And my favorite (because then I get to eat them...)
*Great recipes that I try and love


So much to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. You're WHAT NOW? Ruthie, you can't just casually throw that out there. Congratulations you punk! This blog looks fun. I'd love to do a joint blog with people. good work.

    ReplyDelete