Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Hello from KK

Hello, hello!!

Welcome to our new blog, and I hope you have fun meeting each of us and our creative styles! Everyone has busy lives, but it's always fun to break out a crafts project or make something that can help the other aspects of your life run more smoothly.

I currently work full-time, do freelance work on the side, and am working to start up a small business, so I understand time restraints. I hope to focus on projects that are less daunting and that can be completed quickly.

I'm an avid scrapbooker so one focus will be on simple layouts and techniques.

I also want to shed a little light on the digital scrapbooking world and using different options/programs.

I hope to provide some basic photography and Photoshop tips. Making GREAT photos out of average photos is something anyone can do. I can't find the original of this photo and it's by no means a professional job, but I cropped out two girls on the left side of the photo. Nothing against them, but it almost looked like they were cropped IN in the first place. :)

I also do a lot of projects with mod podge, paints, pictures frames, simple decor, and basically anything else that sparks my interest.
Hopefully we can learn from and be inspired by each other in the weeks to come. I'm looking forward to it!

Sooo...let's Keep the Juices Flowing!!

Tata for now
-KK

P.S. Happy 9/09/09 Anything exciting going on today?

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read your posts, it was so fun to see you in Walmart last week. I love that pic, and am so glad we had those pictures taken. Do you have any of the other originals stored anywhere, I don't have any of them.

    ReplyDelete