
To often I think I pass things up that have potential because I can't see past the finishes. This post helped me see that you can seriously turn something UGLY into something amazing. I wouldn't have looked twice at the dinosaur lamp but after she re-did it - I am REALLY REALLY wanting one for my boys room. They are totally into dinosaurs now.
When I "meet" people like this on the Internet I want to pick their brain and learn how they do it. I am going to try so more of these projects. Re-purposing is all over the Internet now - making dresses out of men's shirts, turning a shirt that doesn't fit anymore into baby clothes, hats etc. (I have A LOT of clothes that don't fit right now!) I think turning ugly trash into WOW treasures is a great way to re-purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment