
I want my kids to be creative. I know my first one is because he colors and makes books and asked me how to do all kinds of things like how to make sand. He wanted to build his own BEACH but sometimes when we see something the same way over and over again we start to think that is HAS to be that way or it is SUPPOSED to be that way so switch it up a little.
I decided I really wanted SCONES especially since I am not pregnant so I can eat honey. That is the hardest part of being pregnant for me - not being able to eat honey. So now I want scones and cornbread all the time because they are so SO much better with HONEY.
We used cookie cutters to cut the dough into different shapes. The boys loved it. I did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment